Sunday, January 10

Naruto 478 by Sensei-Q

Status: PREDICTION

by: Sensei-Q


Naruto 478: A Sudden Appearance!
(Sasuke Scene)

Danzo: Itachi......Who should be dead?! How can this be?

Sasuke: What?! You are supposed to be dead!

Itachi: I kept my promise, but you didn't..

Danzo: I had no choice, they attacked me!

Itachi: I saw everything from inside Sasuke. You are lying to me.

Danzo: Heh, does it matter? It's too late now. Sasuke is a wanted criminal in all 5 nations. There is NO going back!

Itachi: That won't be a problem.

Karin: What's this? Why have they stopped moving all of a sudden? Is Danzou scared?

Madara: Don't worry, it's just an old friend visiting. It'll be over quickly. (As I said, you keep surprising me, even in death..)
(Naruto Scene)

*Yamato is carrying Naruto on his back while jumping from tree to tree on his way to Konoha.*

Yamato: Naruto, I'm sorry.. Let's hope Kakashi manages to reach Sakura.
Kyuubi: What do you want from me, brat. More power?

Naruto: I didn't do this. I didn't come to you. You brought me here!

Kyuubi: I didn't. So if it wasn't you, it was something else.

?????: Naruto, it is time.

Naruto: Who is it?!

*From the darkness, a person slowly appears from behind Naruto.*

Kyuubi: That chakra, why haven't I noticed before.. I'll never forget the smell of that cursed clan's chakra!

Naruto: How can you be here? I thought Sasuke killed you that day.

Itachi: I wanted Sasuke to follow the path I've planned for him. He ended up taking the other one..

Naruto: You mean... he's evil, right.

Itachi: No, there is still hope, but we must act fast. Right now he's fighting Danzo, but I managed to stall it.

Kyuubi: Come closer, so I can crush you.

Itachi: ...Mangekyo Sharingan... *Looks at Kyuubi*

Kyuubi: Don't look at me with those cursed eyes!

Naruto: How are we going to save Sasuke?

Itachi: I will help you, with controlling the Kyuubi. I don't have that much chakra left, but when I fuse with the other part in Sasuke,

I will be ready to fight together with you.

Naruto: Alright..Thank you, Itachi!
(Sasuke Scene)

Danzo: Why is it that I can't move.. Is this one of your tricks?

Itachi: You won't break out of my genjutsu.

Sasuke: What is this. Why are you here! Why did you lie to me!

Itachi: Sasuke, I'm sorry. I tried to make you a hero, but instead you chose to get revenge.

I am very disappointed, Sasuke. But there is still hope, your friends want you back.

Sasuke: It's too late, all natio-

Itachi: Just trust me, your friend won't let you down this time. *Smiles*

Danzo: ...
''Will Naruto reach the fight in time, and will he transform without losing control this time?

Find out in the next chapter...''

0 komentar:

Post a Comment